Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How well do I know my spouse?

since Dilbert is home sick today (and yesterday) with a horrible case of bronchitis, I thought I would join in a post this little survey about my DH.

(Just a little survey)
How well do I know my spouse?

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? The Science Channel... no, the Discovery Channel... no, the History Channel... Oh heck!

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? bleu cheese

3. What's one food he doesn't like? I recently discovered he doesn't like fruity or sweet with his meat... That is almost as upsetting as finding out he prefers Diet Coke over Pepsi. When did that happen? He was a Pepsi man when I married him!

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? See #3

5. Where did he go to high school? Dilbert is a Davis Dart. Yup... you read that right. He's a mighty Dart (snort)

6. What size shoe does he wear? 9 1/2

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He already collects stuff... coins, stamps, precious gems, rocks and now antiques.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? turkey with mustard and salt and pepper

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? No question... hamburgers and fries.

10. What is his favorite cereal? buckwheats. Everyone I know loved buckwheats--why did they stop making them?

11. What would he never wear? a U of U baseball cap and a ponytail.
.
12. What is his favorite sports team? BYU-- is that a sport?

13. Who did he vote for? McCain

14. Who is his best friend? Me!

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? write about him on my blog

16. What is his heritage? Danish, Scottish, Irish

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake will it be? Chocolate with chocolate frosting

18. Did he play sports in high school? nope. Auto shop isn't considered a sport.

19. What could he spend hours doing? looking for bargains at the DI

20. What is one unique talent he has? He can fix anything--and he can carry on extended conversations using sentences ending only in prepositions.


Anyone who reads this, I challenge you to fill it out about your hubby!

1 comment:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

we know them but sometimes they change:) Enjoyed Franks letter