. Yeah, that's how I celebrate my special day. I have someone poke my face with needles and then electrocute me. Fun.When we got home, Dilbert took me and the kids out to dinner. We had a restaurant.com coupon for $50 off a $100 purchase so we ate and ate and ate until we couldn' t eat any more. Then we came home and the kids gave me my gifts. BNLFan and N had sneaked up to my cake-lady's house
and baked me a chocolate ganoche cake and decorated it. Yummy. We were so full we didn't eat it until the next day, but I can tell you--it was delicious. They had also bought me some flowers and some rasberry caramel Dove chocolates. Oh wow. Dilbert bought me a new lens for my camera, which I have been enjoying emensely. It was such a nice day--I think it was the best birthday ever--with the one exception that Frank isn't here. But I wouldn't have him home, considering what he's doing. So here's to the next 41!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment