Almost 20 years ago I cut this recipe out of a magazine and I've made it ever since. But lately I've had trouble keeping track of the recipe. Today I couldn't find it. I searched the web to no avail and actually called Lowry's to see if they had it. They didn't. In a fit, I tore apart my recipe book and I FOUND IT! So now I am posting it here so I will always have it. Try it. 20 years can't be THAT wrong. Oh yeah, it is NOT low-sodium.
3 T vegetable oil
1 t season-all
½ t minced garlic
⅛ cayenne pepper
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs cut into chunks
1 medium carrot jullienned
1 green pepper cut into chunks
1 red pepper cut into chunks
1 c sliced mushrooms
½ lb spaghetti
1 t season-all
In medium bowl, blend first four ingredients. Add chicken, carrot and peppers. Toss to coat. Cover, marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain. In large heated skillet, combine chicken and vegetable mixture; stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender-crisp. Add mushrooms; stir-fry 1 minute. Add spaghetti and Season-All. Toss to mix. Heat through. Garnish as desired (I use parsley from my garden).
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment