N, M and H jr's and I took Grandma on a hike from Fruit Heights to Snow Canyon. It was about 3 miles, give or take a few steps. M got pretty tired but she made it. It is a gorgeous view and was a nice walk. We left early enough the sun wasn't hitting the trail quite yet so it was quite pleasant. The hour thinned the ranks a bit, however. None of the older kids would get out of bed. They missed a great time.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago




6 comments:
cute Pict where's grandma? i gave upon Midnight book too much cussing for me
She was taking the pictures. I am mad at myself because we didn't get one picture with her in it, too.
Dang that cussing!
I can not belive how big your girls have gotten! Its amazing the change that happens when you do not see them every day, or even every year. They are beautiful just like the mommy!
oh! I am glad you came to blogger, I could never comment on the live journal.
I agree. I felt like she told this great story and then quickly wrapped it up a bow without any meaningful details just to tie up loose ends and I am not sure that's how it would have ended. I didn't want him dead but that felt more right to me.
Hey Rachel! I didn't know you were here, too! Yeah! Another fun blog to read!
HARRY POTTER SPOILERS ALLERT! Dont read if you don't want to know what happens in book 7
Now I am the opposite on Harry's death. It would have been too difficult for me to have him die. I was pleased with the way it worked out with the exception of the cheesy ending...
Having said that, if I could have had my "perfect" ending for the series, it would have had Harry finishing his 7th year at Hogwarts. Since I have this obsession with completing one's education (probably because I didn't graduate from High School), I was angry through the whole thing that he wasn't finishing.
I was right about Snape, which pleased me. I love Alan Rickman, the actor who plays Snape, so in my mind he HAD to be good.
I am such a dork!
Post a Comment