With Dilbert gone to Edwards, it is hard to get motivated to do anything around here. I am sick of subfloor and the chaos construction brings and it seems everything is half-done. Not that I blame him; he can't help that he has to be gone and there is only so much a guy can do. Added to that is my lack of sleep (thanks to my edginess when Dilbert is gone and Harry Potter!). The result is short tempered and non-productive.
I still need to track down affordable counter stools, order tile and backsplash rock and floor preparation supplies and the lighting. I feel pressure to get it done quickly because people keep asking to come see the finished product but it isn't done so I don't want to show it off yet.
I am also in the middle of Girl's Camp preparation. I am having a hard time focusing on what needs to be done/planned. I am not a frou-frou person so the little pillow gifts every night seem like a waste of money and effort.
The good news (to everyone, I am sure!) is that I am having an electrolysis treatment this afternoon. That should make me feel better...
I still need to track down affordable counter stools, order tile and backsplash rock and floor preparation supplies and the lighting. I feel pressure to get it done quickly because people keep asking to come see the finished product but it isn't done so I don't want to show it off yet.
I am also in the middle of Girl's Camp preparation. I am having a hard time focusing on what needs to be done/planned. I am not a frou-frou person so the little pillow gifts every night seem like a waste of money and effort.
The good news (to everyone, I am sure!) is that I am having an electrolysis treatment this afternoon. That should make me feel better...




No comments:
Post a Comment