Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family pictures

We are having our family picture taken on Tuesday night. I want one very casual and fun and one more traditional. Any suggestions? Please....!!!!

3 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

White and denim shoeless always loos so sharp and a good excuse to get get a pedicure:)

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Well it was the BBC!

Lana said...

wow! I haven't looked in a few days and all of a sudden there is all this new stuff.

Very funny volcano slide BTW.

and how awesome that the mission is around the corner. I hope my boy grows up good like that :)

Ummm, khaki and white seem to be popular right now.
My suggestion is post it when you're done so I can see your cute familia!

We start school next week so this week we have been "practicing" going to bed and getting up on time. It's looking pretty ugly right now.