In an effort to get the house ready for the onslaught of welcomed company, we have been doing projects that have sorely needed doing. For example, we started remodeling our main bathroom before we started the kitchen remodel. It was left unfinished when the kitchen took off. So on Saturday we hung some bead board and kick boards and painted. I also painted the deck (something that desperately needed doing but we didn't want to do until we decided if we were going to repair or replace the deck... we still haven't decided but it is good until next summer). I also painted the front door.
So today, the first day of school, after I spent two hours at the school putting fliers for t-shirt sales in teacher's boxes, I came home and:
painted the bead board
painted the bathroom door
painted the kick boards
spackled some dings
painted the inside of the front door
painted the inside and outside of the garage door
did 2 loads of laundry
It is 2 and I am tired now, but glad for the things I can check off my list.
So today, the first day of school, after I spent two hours at the school putting fliers for t-shirt sales in teacher's boxes, I came home and:
painted the bead board
painted the bathroom door
painted the kick boards
spackled some dings
painted the inside of the front door
painted the inside and outside of the garage door
did 2 loads of laundry
It is 2 and I am tired now, but glad for the things I can check off my list.




2 comments:
WOWWOOWOWOWOWOWOWO I am soooo impressed
Wow! So much done in one day...very impressive. And tiring! :)
Post a Comment