Sunday, October 5, 2008

Photography

I have been playing with my camera, trying to convince Dilbert I need more than a point-and-shoot. But the convincing has been fun. I also really enjoy the post-photography editing. Here's some of my latest efforts:

This is pre-edit, a picture of an Elephant Ear, growing wild on the Tibble Creek bank. It was beautiful.


With this one I tried reducing the color saturation and liked the effect.


Next is a picture of some trees:


And then post-edit, it looks kind of spooky


This picture was actually of a leaf covered with dirt kicked up by ATV's. The colors just didn't pop like they did in real life.



So I came home and kicked up the color and got this much more interesting dirty leaf:


Which one of these is better?





2 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Good photoing") I like the second one

marcia@joyismygoal said...

and i like the first leak in water shot