Another actual phone call...
"Mom, I wondered which was better... One black sock and one tan sock or two tan socks."
"Well, it depends on what else you are wearing."
"Concert black for my symphonic band concert tonight."
"Two black socks, Rob. That is better."
"But I don't have two black socks."
"Then get some."
"Oh. Can you bring me some?"
"Yes, Rob. Since I live in Layton, a full hour from your apartment in Provo."
"There's no rush."
"When I come to the concert I will bring you black socks. Just don't wear the tans ones, okay?"
"Okay."
"Mom, I wondered which was better... One black sock and one tan sock or two tan socks."
"Well, it depends on what else you are wearing."
"Concert black for my symphonic band concert tonight."
"Two black socks, Rob. That is better."
"But I don't have two black socks."
"Then get some."
"Oh. Can you bring me some?"
"Yes, Rob. Since I live in Layton, a full hour from your apartment in Provo."
"There's no rush."
"When I come to the concert I will bring you black socks. Just don't wear the tans ones, okay?"
"Okay."




No comments:
Post a Comment