An actual phone call...
"Mom, call me back as soon as you can. It's Rob. Thanks." --click--
"Rob? What's the matter?"
"I needed to know if it was okay to eat hot dogs that have white spots and are slimy."
"No, Rob. They are bad. Don't eat them."
"Well, it's a good thing you called back because I rinsed them off and they are in the microwave."
"Yeah, good thing. Slimy and spots equals bad. Write that down."
"Even if they were in the refrigerator?"
"Yes. They are bad, even if they were in the refrigerator."
"Okay. Thanks, Mom. That's all I needed."
"Mom, call me back as soon as you can. It's Rob. Thanks." --click--
"Rob? What's the matter?"
"I needed to know if it was okay to eat hot dogs that have white spots and are slimy."
"No, Rob. They are bad. Don't eat them."
"Well, it's a good thing you called back because I rinsed them off and they are in the microwave."
"Yeah, good thing. Slimy and spots equals bad. Write that down."
"Even if they were in the refrigerator?"
"Yes. They are bad, even if they were in the refrigerator."
"Okay. Thanks, Mom. That's all I needed."




1 comment:
eeeewww
Post a Comment