I keep waiting for this to be true. I never even get a nap on Sundays! This Sunday was especially rough.
I had 3 Primary Sacrament Meeting Programs to attend (as stake Primary music leader I get to attend them all), plus I got to teach BNLfan_1's Mia Maid class (I want to be in YW's so bad!!!) so I was running from sunup. Okay, honestly that is an exaggeration because I slept in until 9 so I should probably shut my mouth right now.
By the time we got home at 8, I was ready for bed but Scout and Fan had a break-down last night. They shared a lot of things that had been going on in their lives (things I am so glad I already had an idea about or I wouldn't have slept last night, worrying). They are fine, just insecure like most teenage girls and they just needed to get it out. I hope I said the right things. I mostly listened and it seemed to help. Every girl needs a good cry every now and again.
Finally at 11 I stumbled into bed, trying to put out of my mind the hectic mid-term crush of concerts I get to attend this week and missing Dilbert whom I hardly saw, let alone spoke to yesterday. Sigh...
I think I am going to go run out my stress now. I will try to post my last batch of Disney pictures later today--after I fix my Word program. It suddenly wont display tool bars. I am afraid I will have to uninstall it and will loose all my Outlook information. That would be tragic, I can tell you. But I can't write my book if I can't save it! I am trembling with fear...
I had 3 Primary Sacrament Meeting Programs to attend (as stake Primary music leader I get to attend them all), plus I got to teach BNLfan_1's Mia Maid class (I want to be in YW's so bad!!!) so I was running from sunup. Okay, honestly that is an exaggeration because I slept in until 9 so I should probably shut my mouth right now.
Anyway, by the time I got home at 4:30 I was ready to be done but I wasn't. I still had 2 hours of Relief Society Music Contest Winners Concert practice. BNLfan_1 and I are singing in this choir and Fan gets to play her cello. The recital is this Friday at the Assembly Hall on Temple Square. How cool is that for Fan to get to play her cello in the Assembly Hall?! That is the blessing of living in Utah!!! The music is so amazingly beautiful. I often cannot sing because of the emotions. The director, Jan Felsted (I'm sure I am spelling that wrong) is a choral conducting doctoral student (and one of the winning composers) and is absolutely amazing and is challenging us to be what I never could have imagined a hastily assembled choir of moms from Layton could be.
By the time we got home at 8, I was ready for bed but Scout and Fan had a break-down last night. They shared a lot of things that had been going on in their lives (things I am so glad I already had an idea about or I wouldn't have slept last night, worrying). They are fine, just insecure like most teenage girls and they just needed to get it out. I hope I said the right things. I mostly listened and it seemed to help. Every girl needs a good cry every now and again.
Finally at 11 I stumbled into bed, trying to put out of my mind the hectic mid-term crush of concerts I get to attend this week and missing Dilbert whom I hardly saw, let alone spoke to yesterday. Sigh...
I think I am going to go run out my stress now. I will try to post my last batch of Disney pictures later today--after I fix my Word program. It suddenly wont display tool bars. I am afraid I will have to uninstall it and will loose all my Outlook information. That would be tragic, I can tell you. But I can't write my book if I can't save it! I am trembling with fear...




No comments:
Post a Comment