I forgot another cool thing about living in Utah...
At the last CSMP I attended yesterday, Sister Vicki Matsamuri was there (counselor in the General Primary Presidency). Her sister is the music leader in the ward I attended. She spoke for a few minutes about Primary. How cool that was! I have had the chance to meet her a few times through her sister and she is awesome. I want to be awesome like that someday. I need to grow up first, though. Yeah... I want to be awesome like that when I grow up. --snort--
At the last CSMP I attended yesterday, Sister Vicki Matsamuri was there (counselor in the General Primary Presidency). Her sister is the music leader in the ward I attended. She spoke for a few minutes about Primary. How cool that was! I have had the chance to meet her a few times through her sister and she is awesome. I want to be awesome like that someday. I need to grow up first, though. Yeah... I want to be awesome like that when I grow up. --snort--




No comments:
Post a Comment