It has been a couple of weeks of birthdays around here. First was BNL_1's birthday in February--sweet 16! She's turned into a lovely young woman with much maturity and a great sense of humor. I'm so proud of her!
Then it was N's birthday on March 24th. She's 12 now and has left Primary for Young Woman's, just as I was called as Primary President. Despite my sadness she is growing up, I am extremely proud of her, as well. She's teaching herself to play the piano and is picking it up very quickly. She practices the violin every day, as well. If I would get my act together and get her some good teachers, she would be very accomplished. She is the most self-motivated of all my children.
Then it was Scout's birthday on Saturday. She's 14 and a Mia Maid now (so now I have a Laurel, a Beehive and a Mia Maid!). She's been having a blast doing Mock Trial and she loves horseback riding. She's got quite a sarcastic streak which I love to bring out and she's grown into a lovely young lady. She just found out she qualified for honors English in 9th grade next year which thrills her. She's been writing her novel for a year now. She just got braces on which is causing her a lot of pain lately, but she's bearing it well. N gets her on Thursday so I will have 3 with braces at the same time, too. That's a lot of ortho trips.
Anyway, I am proud of my girls and how they are growing up! I will try to post pictures tomorrow.
Then it was N's birthday on March 24th. She's 12 now and has left Primary for Young Woman's, just as I was called as Primary President. Despite my sadness she is growing up, I am extremely proud of her, as well. She's teaching herself to play the piano and is picking it up very quickly. She practices the violin every day, as well. If I would get my act together and get her some good teachers, she would be very accomplished. She is the most self-motivated of all my children.
Then it was Scout's birthday on Saturday. She's 14 and a Mia Maid now (so now I have a Laurel, a Beehive and a Mia Maid!). She's been having a blast doing Mock Trial and she loves horseback riding. She's got quite a sarcastic streak which I love to bring out and she's grown into a lovely young lady. She just found out she qualified for honors English in 9th grade next year which thrills her. She's been writing her novel for a year now. She just got braces on which is causing her a lot of pain lately, but she's bearing it well. N gets her on Thursday so I will have 3 with braces at the same time, too. That's a lot of ortho trips.
Anyway, I am proud of my girls and how they are growing up! I will try to post pictures tomorrow.




2 comments:
Happy Birthday everyone! I can't believe how big they're getting :) It seems strange when you don't see the kids they stay the same age in your mind so to hear that they are a laurel, mia maid, beehive and getting ready to go on a mission, WoW!
N is a YW ((faint)) we are or at least I am old --get her some teachers:) Someday you might take my calls again?
Post a Comment