I haven't been feeling like myself lately and it is driving me crazy. I have been sicker in the last 3 months since I was called to be Primary President than I have been in the 5 years before. I know it is stress and it is driving me crazy. I usually can just let stress roll off me but lately it has been sticking to me. Maybe it is the unusual level of responsibility I have taken on, but also, I think it is that Dilbert has been traveling so much. Whatever the reason, I am NOT enjoying it. Fortunately Dilbert is only gone until next Friday and then he will be home for a while. The fun part is Frank Zigmunt will also be home next Friday for GOOD!!!
Yesterday I had H home sick, too, although I think she wasn't that sick. I went and worked out at the gym, which usually helps me feel better, but I came home and pretty much crashed until I had to teach piano lessons. I also took BNLFAN_1 to Barnes and Noble to hand in her job application. She would love to work there. She reads voraciously so it is the right job for her interests. I am worried about the hours (until 11 p.m.) and Sundays but she said she wouldn't work Sundays. That may keep her from getting the job, but I was proud of her for sticking to her guns. I worked Sundays as a teenager and it wasn't a good situation. I wish I had had the option of quiting but the plain truth of it was I had to work. Things were pretty tight when I was a teenager. I don't know where all my income went... I don't remember spending it... But I bet Dilbert says the same thing now.
Today is day 1 of my career as a substitute. Well, actually, today is day 1 of my availability to sub. I should be calling to see if there are any openings and snap them up but I am hiding from responsibility today, I think. I am going to clean my house (shudder) and get mentally prepared for 12 giggling girls to sleep over on Friday. (shudder again)
Yesterday I had H home sick, too, although I think she wasn't that sick. I went and worked out at the gym, which usually helps me feel better, but I came home and pretty much crashed until I had to teach piano lessons. I also took BNLFAN_1 to Barnes and Noble to hand in her job application. She would love to work there. She reads voraciously so it is the right job for her interests. I am worried about the hours (until 11 p.m.) and Sundays but she said she wouldn't work Sundays. That may keep her from getting the job, but I was proud of her for sticking to her guns. I worked Sundays as a teenager and it wasn't a good situation. I wish I had had the option of quiting but the plain truth of it was I had to work. Things were pretty tight when I was a teenager. I don't know where all my income went... I don't remember spending it... But I bet Dilbert says the same thing now.
Today is day 1 of my career as a substitute. Well, actually, today is day 1 of my availability to sub. I should be calling to see if there are any openings and snap them up but I am hiding from responsibility today, I think. I am going to clean my house (shudder) and get mentally prepared for 12 giggling girls to sleep over on Friday. (shudder again)




2 comments:
Ohh hugs I hope it gets better
Hope you feel better soon! You need to get over here and see my baby!
Post a Comment