Lids down, I count sheep
I count heartbeats
The only thing that counts is
that I won't sleep
I countdown, I look around
Who needs sleep?
(well you're never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep?
(tell me what's that for)
Who needs sleep?
(be happy with what you're getting
There's a guy who's been awake
since the Second World War)
--lyrics by Barenaked Ladies
I'm too tired to write anything... been doing newspaper delivery for Frank Zigmunt who is in Provo at the "International Double Reed Society Conference" at BYU this week. That alone makes me yawn. Doing the newspapers isn't so bad except we have to leave here no later than 2:30 a.m. We get done by 6:30 (supposed to be done by 6), and come home. I try to sleep during the day but every time I start to doze, someone comes in to see if I'm asleep. Yeah. That's really effective. I"ll be glad when he comes home and I get a whole night's sleep. The worst part is Scout and N have their Summer Strings concert tonight that doesn't start until 8 p.m., the time I have been going to bed lately. Yawn...




2 comments:
OOOOOOHHH so sorry What a nice Mom!!!How much are you keeping:)?
None. I figure since I am paying for whatever part of his mission expenses he doesn't earn, I am not getting ahead at all by having him pay me.
Post a Comment