I can't believe how freakin' old I am getting. Really, really old. My baby is 9!
When I think what I was doing when she was born... trying to sell our house in TX and make the move (finally!) back home... I can't believe how much has happened and, especially, how quickly it happened.
I'm so in love with her, as I was the day she was born. She's a beautiful, talented, smart, sensitive, caring, witty girl. I am pleased and proud to be her mom.
Happy birthday, baby!
When I think what I was doing when she was born... trying to sell our house in TX and make the move (finally!) back home... I can't believe how much has happened and, especially, how quickly it happened.
I'm so in love with her, as I was the day she was born. She's a beautiful, talented, smart, sensitive, caring, witty girl. I am pleased and proud to be her mom.
Happy birthday, baby!




1 comment:
AAAWWHHH:)
Post a Comment