We did a station where the missionaries talked about what was art and how to appreciate it.

Then the kids were ushered to another room where they learned about sculpting and were able to sculpt a bust. This is a cute little CTR 5 who was so proud of his sculpture. It looks just like him!

Lastly, we went to the basement where there was a stage where the kids were able to become part of a painting. It was good, but definitely too hard for the youngest children. And I don't like to be critical, but the missionaries were kind of harsh to the kids. Fortunately I don't think the kids noticed as much as the adults did.

(notice it is H wearing the beard)
After the museum we took the kids to the reflecting pond to take their picture in front of the temple. It was a lovely day. Making it even better, I ran into Mom and




No comments:
Post a Comment