I am avant-guard... a trail blazer, of sorts... I am the harbinger of future coolness. If you follow my advice, you will be on the cutting edge of awesomeness. As proof, I offer this... I single-handedly launched the career of Stephanie Meyer. It is true. I personally exposed the entire northern half of Utah, as well as the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area to a little old book called Twilight. I am expecting a check any day. I twittered before my kids. I facebooked and bittorrented--I INVENTED the internet.
I digress... what I came here to talk about is this really new cool blog I've been following. It is helpful and entertaining and educational and amusing So here's your chance to get in on it so you can say you were a fan before everyone else makes it trite. Learn how to make gravy, fix a hole in some jeans, make jam, can turkey... If it's old school, she'll show you how to do it.
Check it out... OLD SCHOOL
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment