I finished Eclipse this morning. I was not disappointed. It was much more satisfying than New Moon. It took me about 5 hours to read the 630-some-odd pages so it is a fast read... who wants to know if Bella gets bit....
I had to wait until 6 to start it because I had been at girl's camp all week. Dilbert picked it up at Barnes and Noble for me (can you believe he actually went to Barnes and Noble and BOUGHT it for me???) but he forgot and left it in his car when he went to work yesterday. I hurried home from camp to start it but had to wait until he got home from work. He was so paitent with me. I had been gone for 4 days and not worth much the week before, worrying about camp, but he still let me veg on the bed for 4 hours, ignoring him and dreaming about vampires...
So more about camp later. In the meantime, I think I am going to unpack...
I had to wait until 6 to start it because I had been at girl's camp all week. Dilbert picked it up at Barnes and Noble for me (can you believe he actually went to Barnes and Noble and BOUGHT it for me???) but he forgot and left it in his car when he went to work yesterday. I hurried home from camp to start it but had to wait until he got home from work. He was so paitent with me. I had been gone for 4 days and not worth much the week before, worrying about camp, but he still let me veg on the bed for 4 hours, ignoring him and dreaming about vampires...
So more about camp later. In the meantime, I think I am going to unpack...




3 comments:
Oh! no fair! I still am number 65 or soemthing like that on the waiting list and the whole "watch the budget and only buy things that we eat or power our lives with in order to secure our financial future" plan is shortly going to fly out the window:)
I cant wait to read it and hear about camp
I think that Eclipse is an "educational" expense. Reading is vital to a good education.
Post a Comment