Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I was tagged...

Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.

If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would
have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own
blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of
your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your
middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them
a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

F
riends... who couldn't live without them!
Order... I crave it but it is elusive. It also implies going out to lunch... Yumm!
Robert... my baby who is 18 now and leaving for college this morning.
Daughters... I was blessed with five of these wonderful creatures who look vaguely like me but are vastly more beautiful, intelligent, creative, fun, talented, ingenious, etc...

Now let's see... who can I tag? Cory (because he is my favorite person in the wole world), Lana (because you've a way with words that inspire me), Janis (who never posts enough), Carol (another who needs to post more), and Rosalie (an unbelievable artist who graciously is storing my sons crap until he moves in today--thanks again!), and anyone else who will join in!

No comments: