Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Advice Needed

Since I have remodeled my kitchen, I am in desperate need of a new clock. I want to put it over the stairs to the basement. I need advice on which clock to put there since I have bought 3 and struck out each time. Here's my next three choices so cast your votes:

Clock 1
  • With a look that suggests it just may be a family heirloom, this design lends antique-inspired interest to a living room, office or kitchen
  • Made primarily of plastic
  • Requires 1 AA battery (not included)
  • Roman numerals; weathered details on dial
  • 24" dia.




OR


• add material content- plastic
• 2.5" deep
•
Ideal in a kitchen or hallway
• Requires 1 AA battery, sold separately
• 20-1/2"
dia.





OR


• Matte finish
• Made of natural and synthetic stone, and plastic
• UL listed
• Batteries not included
• 24" dia.






Thanks in advance for your participation in my remodel.

4 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

Of course I love them all I have the second in my Kitchen and close to the others around my house I vote 2 no 3 well 1 would look great too.

Lana said...

well, since I've never seen your house it's hard to vote but I like number 3 the best.

Joyismygoal said...

di you choose a clock ? Did you recognize your handsx2? Did You finish The Secret Life of Bees?

Holger Danske said...

You should post of the clock now