Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to M


As I said, it was M's birthday on Tuesday. What a wonderful daughter she is. I love that she worries about me being here alone all day while she is at school. She often offers to stay home to keep me company but when I agree, she quickly changes her mind. She loves growing up. She's an awesome 1st grader with a tender heart and a silly sense of humor. She used to be Dora's #1 fan but now she's Dora's #1 Secret Fan (don't tell anyone). She loves Littlest Pet Shop, riding her bike and High School Musical. She's better on the computer than I was at 20 (who isn't!) and best of all, she looks just like me! She's practically perfect, I guess!

2 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

Happy Happy B-day namesake i probably should not say that w/obacking it up w/ a present soo ok I take it back:>

Jerry said...

What a great photo! That's sure to be a classic in the family album.