Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The agony of the wait

Frank Zigmunt's mission call is in the mail. We expect it tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. Needless to say, we are doing the anticipation dance.

Like all good LDS families, we have started a betting pool of where we think he will be called to serve. I said Canada, Dilbert said the Northeast (he got as specific as New York but then backed off). BNLFan said Maine. Scout said Brazil and N said Scandanavia. H said Thailand and M said "the world". I've seen some of his friends guesses and they range from Bolivia to Russia. Joyismygoal said Finnland.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm going to guess Great Britain!

Shauna6pack said...

I would be so totally okay with that because I would love to pick up my missionary from there! My brother was in London for his mission and it was awesome. He mostly taught Indians and developed a STRONG passion for curry.

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Hi -
I hope he gets to go to the best mission in the world - wherever that is! Will you let me know the details so I can share them in the RS Newsletter as soon as possible before Saturday night? Thanks!