Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm encouraged...

I sent an e-mail to the principal of a local charter school which is expanding to a middle school next year... This was her reply today:

Shauna,

Thank you for your interest in our school. As it turns out, we are going to start our Jr High program with fewer students this first year, and then expand next year. This means I have no need for additional English teachers at this time. Next year, however, I will need a ½ time English teacher. So, if you are still available next year, we would love for you to apply. Our openings for next year will be posted on our school’s website sometime in the early spring – probably March or April.

I have been impressed by your email, especially your enthusiasm and interest in student activities like Mock Trial and Creative Writing. So, please, let’s keep in touch for next year.

Thanks again for your interest in our school.

1 comment:

Lana said...

way cool, sounds perfect!