Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Frank is home from college

Did I mention that Frank Zigmunt is home from college? I didn't realize how much I missed him. I'm going to have a hard time sending him off on a mission. Getting his mission papers in has been a nightmare. His bishop at BYU didn't get his mission account started until the week he left school instead of the beginning of March. Then we had issues getting his records here... Finally all the papers were done and we were able to get his records here and all he needs is the Bishop and Stake President interviews. But now we are in the midst of stake conference and Mother's Day with no interviews. Grrrr. I need to learn to have patience.

But in the meantime, I have intelligent, helpful company during the day when kids are at school and ANOTHER driver to ferry kids. I've had it pretty easy the last two weeks. I just don't like the mess of his stuff everywhere. He's not put anything away since he moved back. But I will put up with the boxes of guitar cords and dishes and whatnot because he's great to have around.

Now... if he would only get a job!

1 comment:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I know we love them so we help them and they help us enjoy:)