Today I am subbing for a drama teacher at Davis High School. So far the kids have been really cooperative and seem very good. I'm having a good time, but I am bored. I already finished one book and I am only one class into the day. Oh well... Now I am reading "The Last Lecture." It is the lecture given by a Cornwall professor who was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I will let you know how I like it.
I finished "The Higher Power of Lucky". I enjoyed the writing style very much but the plot was thin. But it is a very YA novel so it was good. I think I will recommend it to the 5th grade teachers at my kids' school. They have some money and are looking for a good book to buy for their classroom (they get to buy a new classroom set of novels this year). For some reason they ask me for suggestions. I guess because I am the book fair chairperson I know good books? Lucky for them, I do.
I finished "The Higher Power of Lucky". I enjoyed the writing style very much but the plot was thin. But it is a very YA novel so it was good. I think I will recommend it to the 5th grade teachers at my kids' school. They have some money and are looking for a good book to buy for their classroom (they get to buy a new classroom set of novels this year). For some reason they ask me for suggestions. I guess because I am the book fair chairperson I know good books? Lucky for them, I do.




No comments:
Post a Comment