I love my laptop.
Love.
It.
There is only one problem. I have used the S, E, T and N off of the keyboard (yeah, it was a used laptop and they were wearing off when I got it). It isn't a problem when I am just typing along at my lightning fast speeds, but it becomes an issue when I am entering random letters and have to watch my hands. I am sitting here with my favorite purple sharpie contemplating the worst... Should I DRAW IN MY MISSING LETTERS?
Is it better to have random missing letters on the keyboard or purple handwritten letter? Oh the dilemma!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago




3 comments:
Oh, just go for the purple...it is one of my favorite colors.
BAh you r so silly--purple it
I would purple it to.
By the way, I finally went on your blog and had fun reading a few posts.
Post a Comment