Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I scored!

I was asked to be a guest blogger/reviewer for LDSAudio and I have to admit I am a bit wary of it but I am also excited. I get to choose whatever of their products I want, they give it to me free, and then I listen to it and write a review. Score!

Now if I can only find something worth listening to... I mean, what can you say about a church talk? "Oh yeah, it was really inspirational..." or the Mo Tab? John Bytheway and Brad Wilcox? I could listen to some fiction, I guess but I think everyone knows how I feel about LDS fiction... I am usually equally uninspired by LDS musicians, usually, but there are some exceptions (I have a crush on Brett Raymond's Sting-sounding voice). So we will see how it goes. I am listening to "The Peacemaker," a book that came highly recommended to me by my RS president so here it goes...

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

oh how cool!!!!!I am jealous