Dilbert is in San Diego and it is cold here. How cold? Zero cold. I hope it gets to 20 today.
I went to the temple today with some sisters in the ward. It was very nice. I enjoyed it very much.
Last night was leftovers (see the above statement for the reason why). The kids didn't eat enough so it will be leftovers again tonight. And tomorrow will be the same unless they GET ON THE BALL.
The last thing I have to say is this: Heath Ledger's death has really freaked me out. He was just a kid! What is with these people!
I went to the temple today with some sisters in the ward. It was very nice. I enjoyed it very much.
Last night was leftovers (see the above statement for the reason why). The kids didn't eat enough so it will be leftovers again tonight. And tomorrow will be the same unless they GET ON THE BALL.
The last thing I have to say is this: Heath Ledger's death has really freaked me out. He was just a kid! What is with these people!




1 comment:
I am home sick but home his death bothered me too
Post a Comment