H stayed home from school so it was kind of an unproductive day. I enjoyed the time alone with her, though. She is a very funny gal, for a 9 year-old. I taught her how knit using a round loom. She has really taken off with it. When it's done, we will post a picture.
I have been working on Frank Zigmut's scarf. I'm not sure it is turning out right. I think the needles I am using are too big. I am waiting for him to come home from BYU to take a look at it and tell me if this is what he envisioned or if I need to start over. I'm okay with it whichever way he wants; I just want to know.
Last night Dilbert and I took N to dinner. She complains constantly that she never gets to eat out so we gave her the reigns. She is completely unable to make decisions. How did I raise a girl like that? But, come to think of it, BNLfan_1 is the same way. They need a self-help book.
I have been working on Frank Zigmut's scarf. I'm not sure it is turning out right. I think the needles I am using are too big. I am waiting for him to come home from BYU to take a look at it and tell me if this is what he envisioned or if I need to start over. I'm okay with it whichever way he wants; I just want to know.
Last night Dilbert and I took N to dinner. She complains constantly that she never gets to eat out so we gave her the reigns. She is completely unable to make decisions. How did I raise a girl like that? But, come to think of it, BNLfan_1 is the same way. They need a self-help book.




No comments:
Post a Comment