More snow this morning. It is at least another 6 inches. Where will I put it all?
I had better get out there and shovel so I can get to the school this morning. I am supposed to meet the book fair people to get it set up. I also have to find volunteers to help man it. I hate this part--but I already complained about this so I wont bore you again.
Dilbert is in KS, cold and fighting off a terrible ear infection. Flying isn't fun with an earache but he said he managed it okay. Keep your head covered while you are outside in the cold, Dilbert!
I am devoting the rest of the day to finishing THE SCARF. I am thinking of driving down to Provo after the baptism tomorrow and taking it and some food and some mail to Frank Zigmunt. It really depends on the weather. It is supposed to be clear tomorrow and snow again on Sunday and again on Wednesday next week. It is getting a bit tiring, actually. After a year like this, I really want a snow blower!
I had better get out there and shovel so I can get to the school this morning. I am supposed to meet the book fair people to get it set up. I also have to find volunteers to help man it. I hate this part--but I already complained about this so I wont bore you again.
Dilbert is in KS, cold and fighting off a terrible ear infection. Flying isn't fun with an earache but he said he managed it okay. Keep your head covered while you are outside in the cold, Dilbert!
I am devoting the rest of the day to finishing THE SCARF. I am thinking of driving down to Provo after the baptism tomorrow and taking it and some food and some mail to Frank Zigmunt. It really depends on the weather. It is supposed to be clear tomorrow and snow again on Sunday and again on Wednesday next week. It is getting a bit tiring, actually. After a year like this, I really want a snow blower!




4 comments:
Amen to the snowblower!!! I would love one, too!
you've been posting a lot, I had a lot to catch up on, the blog I was looking at was private, I guess I"ll have to come here instead, lots of commas today, your recipes look yumm-o
I'm working on a Dr. Who scarf for Jonathan! It was supposed to be a Christmas gift, but I couldn't finish it in time. It is just SO LONG!!! Jonathan found a site (doctorwhoscarf.com) and I've been following the directions off of there. How funny that you're doing one, too! Don't meet many Dr. Who fans these days.
That is the website I used! I took it to Frank Zigmunt today and he loved it! I left off the last 100 or so rows because it was just too long to be practical and he wanted to actually be able to wear it--besides I had to get it done before winter was over! Boy, is it big and long and warm. I can't find my camera or I would have posted a picture.
Post a Comment