Monday, February 18, 2008

What happened?

I know everyone is wondering what has happened to me. Well, it is quite simple. Dilbert came home on Valentines night and I have been busy giving him all my time and attention. Funny, isn't it, the way I blog when I need someone to talk to because my conversation needs are not being fulfilled by my husband. And when I have him here to talk to, I don't need to blog anymore. BTW, guess who left this morning for another week in San Diego? Yup.

I have a houseful of girls. Maybe that is why Dilbert had to fly out this morning. My sister hansolo and her husband, Dr. Michael Keaton (because he looks just like Michael Keaton and is, surprisingly enough, a doctor) are in town with their 6 daughters. I picked up the youngest 3, along with Shanna Banana, and had a massive sleep-over. There needs to be a new word created for what went on last night because sleep doesn't seem to fit... But I am over it.

Anyway, now they are playing wii and are happily fed with chocolate chip pancakes AND pancake puffs (thank you aloha_sushi for the aebleskiver pan for Christmas. We use it ALL THE TIME). Yeah, I made both kinds of pancakes because I am THAT kind of mom/auntie.

No comments: