Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I was playing around with my kids yesterday on YouTube, something I don't recommend unless you have a lot of time and a strong stomach...

We were looking for Gidget (Sally Field) which led us to the Flying Nun... Watching that forces one to ask the question, "What were they thinking?" I would have loved to have sat in on that pitch meeting. Imagine--an American girl in a South American country entering a convent where she wears a ridiculous nun's hat which allows her to discover she can fly. Crazy hijinks ensue."

From there we had to follow the link to Fraggle Rock in Dutch. I mean, hey--who can say no to Fraggle Rock in Dutch? Don't they look Dutch?









That made me think of an old TV show that scared me to death as a kid... We had to look... Remember this?









I'm cowering under my computer desk now...

3 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

is that HR puff N Stuff i loved that:> Thu the name is creepy

Lana said...

HR Puff N Stuff, I used to love that show :)

Shauna6pack said...

How could you love it? It was so creepy!